- Cross-border Transactions
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
Mr. Ning Zhang specializes in cross-border transactions, corporate governance and commercial dispute resolution.
Mr. Zhang has fifteen years of legal practice experience in China and US, advising multinational corporations in foreign investments, M&As and international trade around the globe. He also counsels and represents clients in settlement negotiations, arbitrations and litigations involving contract and corporate matters.
- Nuclear technology transfer and nuclear equipment sales between an energy conglomerate and Westinghouse
- Nuclear technology joint development between an energy conglomerate and Lockheed Martin
- Acquisitions by Coca Cola of soft drink and fast food businesses in Southeast Asia
- Acquisitions by a leading mining group of metal mines in Congo, Argentina, Australia and Mongolia
- Acquisition by a leading US bio-tech company of a Chinese pharmaceutical research institution
- Joint venture and financing for a business satellite
- Joint venture between a Chinese company and Verizon for automobile built-in satellite services
- US federal investigation of a Chinese commodities group for alleged AD/CVD evasion practices
- Litigation for the recognition and enforcement of arbitration award by International Cotton Association