- Intellectual Property
Mr. Wayne Montgomery is a seasoned Intellectual Property lawyer with a long and distinguished career. He spent more than 25 years serving and advising various pharmaceutical and biotech companies as lead in-house counsel or outside legal advisory. He has vast experience in all intellectual matters (patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, etc.), such as patent drafting, prosecution, opinions, licenses, as well as strategic development, maintenance, and collaborations regarding IP rights.
The following is a selected sampling of the companies Wayne has served in recent years and his roles:
- •Celera Genomics, Vice President, Intellectual Property
- •AXYS Pharmaceutical Company, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel and Chief Patent Counsel
- •Nektar Therapeutics, Vice President, Intellectual Property
- •Exelixis, Inc., Vice President, Patents
- •iPierian, Inc., Vice President, Legal Affairs and Intellectual Property